A Teacher’s Dream Come True: bloom® Planners
Earn the Hour
I once heard that “For every minute spent organizing, an hour is earned.”
Oh, do I believe it!
For me, this rings true whether I’m planning for a family vacation, or a toddler’s birthday party, or a reading unit for my students. The better prepared I am for something, the more time I have to relax and enjoy, in the end!
I’m all about earning that hour.
I think most people would agree! 🙂
I’m going to jump right in and tell you how much I adore this teacher planner from bloom®!
I LOVE it.
I think every teacher should have one! And moms, too–especially those who home-school, run a daycare, etc.!
First, I’ll give you the product specs and features:
- Dimensions: 9″ x 11″ with Clear Frost Plastic Cover
- Over 160 full color pages printed on 100gsm bright white paper
- Planner is undated so teachers can customize it according to their school’s schedule!
- 12 tabbed, undated monthly views (August – July)
- 60 weeks worth of undated, column style weekly planning blocks integrated into the calendar section (5/month, enough for over a full year of planning!)
- Gold Metal Binding allows planner to lay flat on your desk
- 14 Colored Tabs, Pocket on Back Inside Cover
- Supplemental Pages Including:
- Personal Info Page
- How to Use Your Planner page
- Info for the Sub Page
- Student Information Pages
- Call Home Logs
- Graph Paper Pages
- “Important Dates” spread for easy yearly planning
- Every monthly view begins with a “Plan for the Month” page and ends with a “Month in Review” with notes page to document progress
- Inspirational Quotes on every monthly tab and monthly view
- Purchase includes link to additional FREE printables for teachers!
My Favorite Things
The list above (also found on bloom’s website) might convince you to get yourself this amazing steal right away, but I’m going to share some of my favorite things about the planner anyway!
First of all, I love how feminine and pretty it is! I know looks aren’t everything, but I like color and pretty fonts to make my planning more fun. I’m much more inclined to spend time writing on pretty pages than boring colorless ones! 😉
I really appreciate that this planner is undated. I’ve gotten dated planners before, and it was rather annoying having to cross off dates and leave pages untouched just because the dates did not coincide with the school year. Also, with bloom’s planner, I’m able to start in any month and continue until I reach that month the next year! (That isn’t always possible with dated planners since calendar dates change from year to year.)
Quotes! The pages are touched by bits of inspirational sayings. I’m one who loves a good quote to motivate me (and my students)–and this planner is filled with meaningful ones! The quote below is taken right from my planner.
It would be easy for me to continue listing what I adore about this planner, but I think that you will just need to get one for yourself! I certainly won’t go back to the planners I’ve used in the past. This is the best teacher planner I’ve ever used, hands down.
P.S. If you’re into shopping from small businesses, you may appreciate this post!
Click here for information regarding my disclosure policy.