Living Intentionally with bloom
I’m sure you’ve heard the saying, “Do more of what makes you happy.” It’s so common, it’s almost cliche. But have you ever truly asked yourself, “What makes me happy? And why am I not doing more of that?”
In asking myself the same questions, I’ve realized that much of my days are spent doing what “should” be done, and not necessarily what I actually enjoy doing. I’ve decided that my schedule needs some rearranging. I’ve decided to live more intentionally.
Living intentionally takes some planning, though. You can’t just wake up one morning and drop everything on your schedule in pursuit of that desired lifestyle. You’ve really got to think about what your priorities/goals are, and how you’ll make them happen–realistically.
Well, I’ve got just the thing to help with all this planning: bloom’s gorgeous–yet super-functional–vision planner! Oh, I am IN LOVE with it! I received it only a few weeks ago and I already feel more organized and in-control of my future. (And, side note: I am excited and grateful to be able to review another product for bloom! Earlier this year, I reviewed bloom’s teacher planner–you can read that review here.)
Anyway, back to making dreams happen… 🙂
The Vision Planner
bloom’s vision planner is designed as a guide to make dreams and visions become a well-planned reality. Here is a detailed product description (which can also be found on bloom’s website):
- DIMENSIONS: 7.5″ wide (with binding) x 9″ tall, 1 lb 2 oz.
- Calendars (in this particular product) run from January 2019 to December 2019
- Hard chipboard covers with metal reinforced edges
- Monthly vision boards and hand-lettered quotes on each monthly divider
- Spacious monthly views with monthly challenges and notes columns
- Unique, column style weekly views include an inspirational quote, a weekly notes & goals list, weekly focus, daily water intake tracking, space to track appointments and to-dos, plus additional space to track meals, exercise, notes, ideas, or whatever else you need!
- Premium features include gold foil stamping on the cover, monthly tabs, 100gsm bright white paper, metal reinforced edges, metal lay-flat spiral binding, and 1 horizontal pocket on back inside cover
- Supplemental pages including:
- 1 personal info page with yearly mission statement prompt, 1 how to use your planner page, 1 2019 & 2020 yearly view spread, 1 goal setting page, 1 2019 vision board, 1 2019 “the year of more/less” page, 1 sample goal tracking page, 1 holiday list, 1 2019 bucket list, 2 weekly scheduling templates, 2 address & number pages, 5 notes pages, 1 website logins page, 1 important dates for next year page, 1 year in review page
What I Love
The size is perfect because it is small enough for me to slip into a roomy purse or my backpack, yet it’s large enough to hold all of my notes, my schedule, etc. without having to write small. I love the detailed supplemental pages–I feel so organized filling them out! And one of my favorite aspects of this product is its beautiful design. Pages are graced with dainty illustrations, meaningful quotes, and just the right touch of color.
Really, I don’t have any complaints about this product. I do wish, however, that there were more designs to choose from! I would want to buy several different ones to give as gifts! (Is it too early to start thinking about Christmas?!)
How will you STEP UP and TAKE CHARGE of your life? How will you create your own happy? I’m working on this challenge in my own life and let me tell you, it hasn’t been easy. With two littles, a full-time job, and other commitments, it seems like dreams are far out of reach. But I’ve been seeing that planning with purpose can totally make a change.
So will you join me? Why don’t you start now, with bloom?
Happy Planning, my friend!
P.S. Click here for information regarding my disclosure policy.